Maryland • Sunflower Maze + Cut-Flower Garden is Open
Sunflower Mazes & Pick-Your Own Flowers
Sunflower Maze & Pick-Your-Own Flower Gardens
37254 Manor Rd, Chaptico, MD 20621
- Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 8:30pm (Closed Mondays)
Admission also includes access to painting stations, corn hole and other games, photo opps and beautiful areas to hang out, take pictures and enjoy picnicking (bring your own).
- General: $15 age 7+ / kids 6 and under are free
- Military with ID: $12
- Groups of 5+ age 7 and up: $12 each
- Season Pass for ONE: $29 unlimited visits for all (planned) three mazes
- Season Pass for TWO: $49 unlimited visits for all (planned) three mazes
- Professional Photographers taking photos for hire: $50 Day Pass / $150 Season Pass
CUT-YOUR-OWN FLOWER COSTS
- Sunflowers: $1 per stem, $5 for six
- Zinnias: $0.50 per stem
- Purchase Required to Enter Maze and Cut Flower Garden
- Pay at the Admission Barn: CASH, CARDS & APPLE PAY ACCEPTED
ACCESSIBILITY & COMFORT STATIONS
- Parking is in grass and you're on a farm with gravel and dirt roads / paths. Wheelchairs are scooters should do fine as long as the ground isn't wet
- Maze paths are generally 5 feet wide
- fine as long as the ground isn't wet
- Portable bathrooms are on site, located in parking area
- Misting station in the maze, to help you cool off
ACTIVITIES + ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Butterfly garden, free painting stations, scavenger hunt, corn hole and other games and picnic tables
- Lightning Bug Blitzes: we'll stay open later when the lightning bug activity is good
- Goldpetal Farm store: bottle water, custom t-shirts, activity book, Butterbee pins, sticker sets, local honey
PUPS + PICNICS
- Well-behaved pups are permitted, as long as they remain leashed and cleaned up after
- Bring your own picnic (no alcohol, please) and enjoy shady under trees and tent. We have a limited number of picnic tables, so you may want to bring your own picnic blanket.
2022 Goldpetal Farm Sunflower Mazes
Our “Metamorphosis” season celebrates our beloved butterflies.
Goldpetal Farms is a key location for our east coast migrating Monarchs. We are honored to play a significant roll in their autumn journey south.