Plan Your Visit
Our season is now over — thanks for another great year!
All locations are closed until Summer 2021.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
We look forward to your visit to our sunflower mazes. Bring your friends and family — it’s a great place to explore and enjoy the outdoors and nature.
Below are our requirements and suggestions on how to best plan for your trip. We look forward to seeing you!
We request that you abide by these requirements. We reserve the right to refuse entry if these requirements are not followed:
- Wear family-friendly attire
- Be respectful to other visitors
- Do not destroy, trample or damage the sunflowers
- Stay on provided paths; do not create your own
- It is not recommended to bring pets and we reserve the right to refuse entry of those who bring pets
- No smoking on any grounds
- Do not touch the wildlife
To enjoy your experience more, we recommend that you bring the following items:
- Sunscreen, hat, sun protection
- Closed-toed shoes
- Cold-water bottles
- Picnic basket to enjoy hanging out and dining al fresco, among the blossoms