Plan Your Visit
Now Open: Maze at our Morganza, MD Location
7/02 Update: Peak bloom expected to run through July 7.
DON'T MISS the beauty of the maze and pick-your-own sunflowers while they last!
Our Morganza Maze Opens In
PLAN YOUR VISIT
We look forward to your visit to our sunflower mazes. Bring your friends and family — it’s a great place to explore and enjoy the outdoors and nature.
Below are our requirements and suggestions on how to best plan for your trip. We look forward to seeing you!
We request that you abide by these requirements. We reserve the right to refuse entry if these requirements are not followed:
- Wear family-friendly attire
- Be respectful to other visitors
- Do not destroy, trample or damage the sunflowers
- Stay on provided paths; do not create your own
- It is not recommended to bring pets and we reserve the right to refuse entry of those who bring pets
- No smoking on any grounds
- Do not touch the wildlife
To enjoy your experience more, we recommend that you bring the following items:
- Sunscreen, hat, sun protection
- Closed-toed shoes
- Cold-water bottles
- Picnic basket to enjoy hanging out and dining al fresco, among the blossoms
NOW OPEN: Morganza, MD Sunflower Maze
25120 Colton Point Road
Morganza, MD 20660
NOTE: your map may show us in Morganza, Mechanicsville or Clements.
Tuesday-Sunday: 10am - 8:30pm
Points of Reference
We're across street from Chopticon High School and we're on the Russell Bros. Farm property. Look for signs and banners. Once on the farm, drive past and around the greenhouses.
2020 Morganza, MD Sunflower Maze + Cut Flower Garden
A Tribute to Our Healthcare Heroes
We encourage everyone to record and share their experience at Goldpetal Farms! Guest snapshots, videos, and individual or family photographs taken by an unpaid photographer for private use and for non-commercial purposes are permitted without an additional fee.
- All photography must be without disruption to our operations or other guests.
- Remain on maze pathways, cut-flower rows or grassy areas at all times.
- Do not handle plants, flowers, plant labels or containers.
- We reserve the right to monitor and restrict equipment.
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Animals are prohibited, except certified service dogs.
- If asked by a person not to take pictures of that person, the request must be honored. If the
picture has already been taken, it must be deleted upon request.
- Operation or use of any drones, unmanned aircraft/flying systems, and remotely controlled
flying machines, motorized or not, is strictly prohibited.
- Photography in the maze and on the grounds is permitted only during business hours. If you wish to photograph during off-hours, please contact us to inquire about arranging the day and time.
Individuals, groups and photographers not abiding by any portion of the policies and rules will be asked to leave Goldpetal Farms. The rules and policies are subject to change.